Private Camping Safari
5 days Nakuru - Bogoria - Baringo Safaris
This safari is ideal for lake lovers and bird watchers- with many excellent opportunities to lavish in the shore delights these fascinating lakes have to offer- bursting with numerous magnificent bird species, and of course an ideal chance to spot the rare rhino and the 'Big Five'.
HOT SPRINGS OF LAKE BARINGO
Day 1- Depart Nairobi heading to Lake Nakuru, sweeping along the Great Rift Valley for this splendid drive. If you like, we will have time to stop by a little known crater for a sensational 360 degree viewpoint, before entering Nakuru Park gate for an afternoon game drive. Rhino, giraffe and elephants are all a common sight here, as are, pelicans and stilted birds. We can return to our camp in time for dinner this evening.
Day 2- We can spend the entire day exploring this vast national park, with a visit to waterfalls, the Monkey Cliff and to Lake Nakuru where the shores are coloured with thousands of pink flamingos and often watched by the rare rhino, near the water. We will return to our camp under a sinking sun, hopefully having spotted a lion heading out for his nightly prowl.
Day 3- After an early morning game drive, where we have the best chance of spotting the mysterious hyena and other predators, we can return to our camp for breakfast, before hitting the road for Lake Bogoria. We can explore the edge of this fascinating lake on foot, swarming with masses of bright pink flamingoes, and even boil an egg in the hot springs for our picnic lunch!! This afternoon we can continue onto Lake Baringo, where we can have dinner and spend the night.
Day 4- We can spend the day by beautiful Lake Baringo, home to multiple bird species. We can explore the circuit of the lake for a picnic lunch and take a boat ride this afternoon, among many other pleasant activities.
Day 5- After breakfast by this stunning lake, we can begin our drive to Nairobi, stopping for lunch on the way.
Please Note; We try to combine our safari packages with National Parks in relative proximity to each other to allow maximum safari time and minimise exhaustive road journeys, as much as is possible. However, all our itineraries are suggested only and we will be happy to repackage any destination(s) you wish to discover, to make your experience in Africa everything you hope it to be!!
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven safari van with a pop up roof for game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- All game viewing drives
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies
- Complimentary 500 ml mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- International Airfare
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary