Day 1: Mombasa - Amboseli
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning.
Drive to Amboseli national pack which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arriving with a short game drive at Sentrim luxury tented camp, check in, have lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park later. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp.
Day 2: Amboseli - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast game en-route drive out of Amboseli and head to Mombasa Lunch en-route at Voi lion hill camp after lunch proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon drop off at your respective hotel
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven safari van with a pop up roof for game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- All game viewing drives
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies
- Complimentary 500 ml mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- A visit to a Masai Village
- International Airfare
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary