Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
The 4 days Kenya Camping Safari starts after breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel around 07:30am and then proceed to the departure point which is at the office parking as you join other guests who will be doing the same 4 days Kenya Tented Camping Safari, then depart to Masai Mara Game Reserve with a stop over at the great rift valley view point. Here we normally take like 30 min as we get the information how the rift valley was formed, there after proceed to Narok the Masai Town this town is famous for the Masai people, you will have your hot lunch here and there after proceed to Masai Mara, on arrival you will be received by our Masai Mara Staffs and then assist you to check in the Camp, leave for the late afternoon game drive which starts immediately upon your arrival, this game drive offers you the 1st day 1 evening big 5 kill as well as Africa Sunset around 1830hrs, then our driver will drive you back to the camp where you will be served with Africa food in the Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve Full Day
Day 2 in Masai Mara will be full day of game drive, breakfast will be served as early as 0730am, then our cook will pack for you fresh picnic lunch since the whole day will be exploring the Masai Mara famous 7th wonders of the World. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round.The Mara's gentle fertile climate bounded by The Rift, offers perhaps the richest stocked reserve set within some 1672 sq km - an unlimited spectacle of wildlife. Located 268 km west of Nairobi, the emphasis here is on game. Herds of immense Elephants, browse among Lion, Buffalo, Thompson Gazelle, Zebra and Topi. You may occasionally sight black Rhino. In the Mara River Hippos play and Cross bask on the banks. The annual migration of a million Wildebeest follows the rains north.After exploring the park return to the camp or Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
You will have a wake up call as early as 0600am, you will have hot African Coffee or Tea and then proceed for pre – morning game drive as from 06:30hrs for the next 3 hours until 0930hrs, then our driver will drive you back to the camp where you will be served with full breakfast as you check out the camp to proceed to Lake Nakuru, if willing on this day you can as well visit the Masai Village for one hour and learn more of the Masai Culture, lunch will be in Narok town or ( Mai Mahiu) hot water after lunch proceed to Lake Nakuru and arriving early evening and if time allows you will have short game drive as you head to the Lake guest house or Budget hotel
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Back To Nairobi
Breakfast will be served at around 0730am there after proceed for the game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, you will have a chance to visit a unique sanctuary catering for a sizable number of the endangered White and Black rhinos as well as Rothschild giraffe. Water bucks, predators such as the lion and leopard are common at the park. Also to be seen is a myriad different variety of bird life in and around the lake. Flamingo’s are also plenty at the lake. Leave for Nairobi late afternoon arriving in Nairobi in the afternoon with a drop off to the hotel of your choice or back to the airport to catch up with your flight for the next destination.
We have all diets, Vegetarians and Non vegetarians food as well as gluten special diets.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven safari van with a pop up roof for game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- All game viewing drives
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies
- Complimentary 500 ml mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 450 US Dollars), Nature walks, Night Game Drives etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- A visit to a Masai Village
- International Airfare
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary