An adventure camping safari to the Masai Mara - one of the world's finest wilderness areas - home of the 'big five' - elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard and, in particular, the black manned lion - and an extension of the Serengeti plains famous for the spectacle of the annual migration of thousands of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti.
The semi-permanent Camp consists of two man tents large enough to stand in, hot showers, mess tent and good camp food is served. Short walks in the surrounding area give you a chance to notice all the tiny insects, birds, game and flora you never have the opportunity to see from a vehicle.
Day 1 Nairobi - Masai Mara
Leaving Nairobi you drive down the escarpment and across the floor of the Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara Game Reserve stopping en route for a picnic lunch. After arriving at your campsite you are taken on an afternoon game drive within the vicinity of the camp. Dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 2 Masai Mara
After an early breakfast you are taken on a morning game drive in the Reserve with a visit to Hippo Pools. After lunch in camp enjoy a late afternoon game drive to search for some of the game not yet seen. Dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 3 Masai Mara - Nairobi
After an early morning game drive and breakfast, depart for Nairobi, stopping en route for a picnic lunch.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven safari van with a pop up roof for game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- All game viewing drives
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies
- Complimentary 500 ml mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 450 US Dollars), Nature walks, Night Game Drives etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- A visit to a Masai Village
- International Airfare
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary